Careers & Employment
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with the Quicksilver Group, Australia's leading and largest Great Barrier Reef company.
Our operations are based in Cairns and Port Douglas, Tropical North Queensland Australia and consist of:
- Quicksilver Outer Reef and Low Isles Cruises.
- Great Adventures Reef and Green Island Cruises.
- Ocean Spirit Michaelmas Cay Cruises.
- Silver Series Dive and Snorkel Adventures.
- Pro Dive Cairns, Learn to Dive and Liveaboard Dive Trips.
- Poseidon Dive & Snorkel.
- Green Island Resort.
Last updated: August 18, 2018
Quicksilver Cruises Port Douglas:
- Lifeguard - Port Douglas
- PADI Dive Instructor (Bilingual English and Chinese Language Skills) - Port Douglas
Pro Dive Cairns:
Green Island Resort:
(Candidates will be required to undertake a D&A test as part of the interview process.)
- Restaurant Supervisor - Live On - Green Island
- Chef de Partie - Live On - Green Island
- Storesperson - Commute with stay overs - Green Island
- Diesel Fitter - Commute - Green Island
Great Adventures Cairns:
- Coxswain (Deckhand) - Cairns
- Dive Instructor - European and/or Chinese Languages - Cairns
- Pontoon Caretaker - Cairns
- PADI Dive Instructor with Coxswain certificate - Cairns
Only those applications who are short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Note: Please follow the specific application instructions stipulated within all positions advertised, whether here or in conventional media (newspaper etc).